Applying a gender lens means more than just considering how your grant-seekers are designing, implementing and reporting on their programs: you can make a significant difference by applying a gender lens to all aspects of your operation.
The Australian Women Donors Network offers a range of services to help you develop and strengthen your gender-wise approach.
If you haven’t already attended one of our Gender-wiseTM Workshops, please visit our website and register for one, or contact us to talk about tailoring a workshop to your needs.
RECOGNITION OF YOUR COMMITMENT TO GENDER-WISE GRANT-MAKING
We recognise gender-wise grant-makers in a number of ways. Contact us to find out how you can be listed on our website as a gender-wise grant-maker, and receive permission to use our Gender-wiseTM logo on your website.
Consider nominating for a Gender-wise Philanthropy Award, in the Philanthropy Australia Awards Program.
- Is there a gender balance in your governance structure?
- Do you measure and report on outcomes by gender?
- Do your strategies and investments reflect a commitment to gender equity?
- Do you conduct or reference research about the different needs and circumstances of women and girls, and the outcomes of not considering their needs and circumstances?
- Are your internal and external communications inclusive and impartial?